Skip to content

Jesse Ventura Sacks a Hasselbeck

May 18, 2009

Of course as everyone knows, Haselbecks spend most of their time on their backs, so this was not a difficult task for Jesse.

wordpress stats

Add to FacebookAdd to NewsvineAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Furl

11 Comments
  1. JJ MADD permalink
    May 18, 2009 20:12

It never ceases to amaze me that the view is even a show. What a group. It’s not that they are women, it’s the bullshit that rolls out of their heads that people actually listen to. I wish Jesse had some political clout to make something happen, but alas I will not hold my breath. It was just pointed out to me that big mouth Hasselbeck got her start as a contestant on Survivor. I did not know that, any thoughts?

• lens1 permalink*
      May 18, 2009 21:26

Fortunately, I Did not catch that season.

But does not being on Survivor, as well as being the wife of a shitty, former back up quarterback, make her infinitely more qualified than most of the nation, nay the WORLD, to spread her brand of made up truth to the citizens?

2. ediva75 permalink
    May 19, 2009 06:11

She came off like boo boo the fool. Check for the youtube clip of her pal Sean Klannity getting served DA SMACKDOWN that night by Ventura as well!!

• lens1 permalink*
      May 19, 2009 07:50

Saw that, Jesse is doing a truthiness tour…

If only he would just reach over, pick up Sean and shake him until he cried. That would be good TV.

3. ediva75 permalink
    May 19, 2009 06:12

I do find it funny of “Hasslebecks spend most of their time on their backs” LMAO

TOO FUNNY FOR REAL!!

4. barman permalink
    May 19, 2009 08:08

I just don’t understand how folks think this is a political issue. This is an issue of values. Here’s the deal: Imprisonment without charges and torture of prisoners are wrong. No matter who it was, Rummy, Cheney, Pelosi, whoever, if they authorized it, they should be investigated, and if found complicit, they should be indicted. Then they should be given what they denied others: a fair trial.

Newt Gingrich holding forth on the ethics of a Speaker is something..I can’t wait until he lectures us on American values.

And, just so everyone remembers, if Pelosi is a lying crook, she would’nt be the first Speaker to be so, not even the first Democrat.

Hasslebeck and the other wingnuts want an investigation? At last, common ground!!

• lens1 permalink*
      May 19, 2009 09:22

Mainly just because they’re being told it is. Like WMD’s, Saddam was a bad guy who tortured and invaded other countries (hey?) and stuff.

I think what you are saying barman, is being lost on most. Especially with the new push by Fox and Cousins, that Pelosi is now somehow to blame for the torture that until last week, was still being described as hazing, or enhanced questioning. Like it was served up with a fucking cup O tea or something. But yes, like Ventura is saying, convict anyone and everyone involved. Hell, convict Clinton too!

So I guess Newt was bathed in some type of Republican sexual/ironic cleansing fluid, no?

Common ground indeed. I can’t believe Hasslebeck and the rest are really this stupid. Because once the intelligence community starts producing the evidence that was “destroyed,” and they start cutting deals…that means half of DC, the Pentagon, Repubs/Dems and several contractors, all going down with the Bush ship.

Thanks barman….

• Ginger permalink
        May 20, 2009 05:26

“that means half of DC, the Pentagon, Repubs/Dems and several contractors, all going down with the Bush ship. ”

Yep.

And that’s why it’ll never happen.

😦

5. barman permalink
    May 19, 2009 10:22

Thanks lens, for this clip. I’m not a regular “View” viewer.

And thanks for Jesse…I’ll give a guy who thinks this way my vote, Dick Cheney, a waterboard, and an hour.

• lens1 permalink*
      May 19, 2009 14:14

Me either, I’d be ok if I never had to see clips of the View from the YouTube, ever again.
      But Jesse made it easier to stomach.

Jesse in office? I think it’s time to start replacing the business as usual politicians…with an outsider like Jesse. Ex-Governor status and all.

Comments are closed.